Sunday, April 6, 2014

I miss you guys...

Hey everyone. I just want to say, I'm sorry for not replying to comments. I just recently got a brilliant comment from EughtBerry2, suggesting that she could continue blogging on this blog. Yet I'm not even really sure, since I feel like no one even reads this anymore. And some ideas for my stories, awesome, but honestly I abandoned them awhile ago. That's the problem with me, or one of them. I get bored too easily, of everything. Sometimes even life. I seek too much adventure. 

Anyway, hopefully you can look past my terrible personality and start reading my other blog, The Random Life Blog, at seramiyra.blogspot.com.

Thank you for everything guys, 

Jammie263

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...