Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Animal Jam Friendship

Yup, you heard it jammers! I made a new blog!! :D This is still my main blog, it's kind of just a more "one topic" blog about Animal Jam. It is called Animal Jam Rares.

Lol, just kidding! That would be weird... O.O
It is called Animal Jam Friendship! :)

Please click this link to go to it, and I would appriciate it if you followed it, and be supportive like here!


It doesn't have many things, but I just made it today!

Thank you a ton for your support! :')

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


1 comment:

  1. Weell I definitely liked studying it. This subgject provided by you is very
    constructive for good planning.

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...