Thursday, August 23, 2012

Transformice

Hi jammers! Jammie263 here!

I am going to say a short description of transformice! The mouse for my blog is currently a mouse that is eating cheese.. so yeah.

"Although this game is quite difficult to understand, it seems still quite popular. Many of my friends have played this game before, and have decided to quit and only play Transformice. The goal of the game is to get your mouse through obstacles, grab the cheese, and find a way to get into the mouse hole! It is quite addictive, as long as you know some of the basics. There are many different maps to try, and you can't choose. Sometimes, the hole is hidden. Each time, a different mouse is given the name of the shaman, meaning they must help build things to for others to finish the map. They must wait for everyone else to get in or get killed until they can go. There is a time limit, so you must go fast. There are walls, balloons, boxes, water, ice bricks, wooden bricks, and a ton more you can use. Walls are one of the hardest things for me to pass, because my mouse wasn't a pro, and neither was I. You can go to tribes, groups, add friends, buy clothing, but you can't play with your friends, and can only chat on the map you are doing! A lot of people swear, so be careful, and make sure you don't get influenced! :C"            — Jammie263

1 comment:

  1. Ya on transformice.com they curse a lot so whenever some one curses I suggest to block them like I do! And because of transformic.com I'm like only playing AJ onece a week..

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...