Saturday, August 4, 2012

How to: Add videos from Youtube to your blog

Hello jammers! Jammie263 here!

I yeah, JUST learned how to get videos onto my blog. Well, I tried the same thing before, but for some reason, it didn't work.

Here is how:

1. Go to YouTube.com and watch a video you want to post on your blog.


2. Find this bar, and click "Share".


3. You will see "Options" and then click "Embed".


4. This part will appear:



...then choose how big you want it to be, or custom the size.

5. Copy the code, and go to your posts, click "New Post", and go to HTML and enter the code! (this example is a video I was watching at the time)

Here is an example of how it works!

(If you are going to watch this, (it's very funny) then I recommend going to around the bottom of this blog, and pause the music in the background so you can hear better. :P)





You should watch it, it's HILARIOUS!


5 comments:

  1. There's also an easier way, not to be mean or anything. When you're writing your post, there's a little black action thingy button on top. If you hover over it, it says insert a video. You click that, and look at the options: upload from your computer, from Youtube, phone, or webcam. Hope this helps! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried that before, but how do you upload? Do you upload by using history? It seemed more confusing for me... -.-

      Delete
  2. Hey Jammie263 I have a YouTube account my user is eightberry2 of course and I have these two auditions for a animated series called Lone Spirit Howls, and well... can you put my video up here for more people to see? (If yes then please put up the newest video I put up) And if no then I understand and I will still love this blog!!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I tried making a ton of videos, never worked out. iMovie for my computer can't be updates, so there for can't have songs in the background unless I pay... I think. My mom got mad at me because she was mad.. -.- and my sister and dad didn't get it either. :(

      P.S. I'd love to put your videos on, but is Lone Spirit Howls only 1 video or a lot...? Because if it's a lot, I can always just put the whole series on this blog! :P

      -Jammie263

      Delete
  3. No it's just an audition for the series and I really want to get the part, the series is an animation by Kittykatfangs and im just auditioning for a part.

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...