Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Fox Topairy - 222 post!

I'm back jammers! :) There is a new fox item! It is a..


fox topiary. Doesn't deserve an "!" in my opinion... no offense AJ, but this is one of my least favorite items... the paws don't look right, the body looks like in a "I'm starving so I'm really thin" way. Anyways, I recommend not buying this item... unless you are making a collection of fox items or topiaries. O.O And, to non members, even if you wanted to, you can't buy this item... I'm annoyed how AJ is making a lot of items member. I think they want everybody to become a member. Some people don't have that money!! -.- Or their parents won't allow it...

Bye bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...