Hey jammers! I finally learned how to get the "You may also like:" widget at the bottom of many blogs' posts!! :) I kept on asking, (nobody answered) until I saw a small name at the bottom of all the people's blogs with the widget!
So I clicked it, and go this this page:
And I got to this page!
Though through out the whole thing, they tell you what to do, some people may not understand or get all of it! Please read, and don't skip this if you want to learn!
Here are the steps to do it:
1. Find this part of the page:
2. Find the part that says "Email" and type in your email address.
3. Then find the place that says "Blog Link" and type in your blog's URL.
4. Next, find the part that says "Platform" and do whichever one yours is.
5. Next find the part that says "Width" and choose how many different posts you want to show.
6. Click or don't click, the box to say if you want light text for the words (meaning you have a dark background)
7. Click "Get Widget!"
8. Read the last page (carefully) and do as they say. Remember, please drag the widget on the side of your blog to the bottom of the "Blog Posts" place to get each post at the end to have a "You may also like" widget there!
Hope this helped! :) Also, you won't have to worry about putting them on all your posts, because all your posts will automatically have them there!!