Sunday, July 22, 2012

Happy Ending/Sad Ending

Hey jammers! These are two endings for the last post's song, "Going to Succeed or Die".


Happy ending:


I finally made it...


I finally succeeded...

Now everyone's picking me up, and throwing me into the air!!



Now I have all the friends I could ever want! :)
I think my dream has finally come true....!

Sad ending:


I haven't finished breaking through that ice...
I'm dying through this harsh and cold time...
"P-lease s-ave m-m-e... !"

(but nobody came..)

(200 years later..)



(I'm in water in the end because Global Warming..)


Look at the left of this blog, and enter which one you liked better, the Happy ending, or the sad ending!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...