Saturday, July 14, 2012

Falling Phantom Glitches and Extras

Hey jammers! While I was playing Falling Phantoms, I found out some really weird glitches!!


The first on was that Sir Majorrhino had "NaN" gems and the Round Results didn't say his place!



This time, I was in 1st place with Lieutenant Fieryninja and he got +100 which is what you get when you finish to the end, but I didn't! If we both got 1st, that means I should of gotten the +100 also!



This time, at the end of the game I was playing, it didn't say who I was!

And the extra thing I hadn't said before was that, if you get to the very end without getting out of the game, if you exit out, you will get a falling phantom next to you! :)







1 comment:

  1. Nice. I always do that.




    -Bananafries and Cutesarah55

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...