Sunday, July 29, 2012

Contest 1 - Winner

Aloha jammers! Jammie263 here!

I am proud to announce the winner of my first contest...

Eightberry2!!

She's a supportive buddy, and checks my blog probably more often than me! She always has good ideas, and gave me many many ideas such as making stories and contests! 

I'd like to give a humongous round of applause to her! :)

The answers were:

1. Flag shop at bottom left in Sarepia Forest.

2. Near Shop at bottom left in Chamber of Knowledge.

3. Crystal Sands shop at door.

4. Near door of entrance to first room in Chamber of Knowledge.

5. On bottom right of Flag Shop in Sarepia Forest.

:P I'm going to be making a new contest, and I really hope lots of people enter! 

Quick hint: The next contest's prize will be getting to be in one of my stories!


2 comments:

  1. Thankies! Glad to help and I LOVE to support this blog, cause its soooooo awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! And thanks a ton!!! :)

      TEEHEE 'cause you're simply AMAZING!!

      -Jammie263

      Delete

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...