Sunday, July 1, 2012

Monthly Member Gift for July!

Hey jammers! Wow it's already July!! The monthly member gift is a Nature Arch! Here are some pictures of the mail I got on both my member account and one of my non member accounts and what they look like on trade lists, and the one I got, etc. 


The first Archway is the Summer Archway! (this shows when you are a non member)



The second Archway is the Spring Archway! (this shows when you are a non member)





The second to last one is the Ice Archway! (this shows when you are a non member)



And the last one that I personally think looks the coolest is the Lava Archway! (this shows when you are a non member)



These are all of the Archways you can get and what they look like in you inventory or on someone's trade list.


This is what the mail looks like as a member!



And this is the one I got!! It's the Ice Archway!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...