Wednesday, July 4, 2012

All New Items!

Hey jammers!! So I got some how found out that the first hotel I'm at has free wi-fi so I can blog today. I'm not going to say much because there are way too many new things.


Summer Carnival has a new item.



A curvy couch at Jam Mart Furniture



A new stamp when sending jam a grams.



A new freedom party.



Clothing items at the Freedom Shop.



Den items at the Freedom Shop.



A new fantasy castle which costs 7,500 gems.



4 new den item slots.













Six pages of new updates, and amazingly not on a Thursday.











New look on map.

That's it and I won't be blogging for the next two weeks unless the hotels have wi-fi! :( Bye bye for now!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...