Friday, August 31, 2012

Monkey Jungle Gym and Glitches

Hi jammers! Jammie263 here!

I think I am the first one to post this...

there is a new item at the Monkeys Only Party!

It is called the Monkey Jungle Gym for 650 gems, and it looks truly amazing!!


I bought the purple and blue one, I like the colors the best on that one.

It is members only, so sorry to disappoint non members..

And a glitch/new look first discovered by Geckoguy...


The badges are squished! I believe this is just a new way Animal Jam is doing it, I actually think it looks pretty good, and is quite smart! Maybe a bit harder to find what you want, but still!

I also saw some jammers doing the Monkeys Only Party glitch! They taught me once, but I can't do it still! It is probably the hardest glitch to do, so yeah. I did find out my own ways to do glitches in between the branches where you can walk, but you can't go that much so I won't post it.

Yeah, Jam on AJ Jammers!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...