Friday, August 17, 2012

Enchanted Hollow Glitch

Hi jammers! Jammie263 here!

I found out how to do the Enchanted Hollow glitch! :P

This is a message I got from AJHQ today, goes well with this post. :P

One of my friends, I think it was eeyrie taught me it, but I couldn't do it. 

I tried again today, and did it 2 times. 

The glitch is simple, yet sometimes frustrating. 

Enchanted Hollow Glitch

Sometimes the pictures will tell you what to do, sometimes I will type it here.
Click someone's name tag!
I recommend first seeing if they are on the same server as you, and if they are online, or if they are playing a game or not! (Feelers had a glitch on her at the time, she was really online) 
Click the game icon, and keep it there. 
Click the top left corner of your Animal Jam screen. (it should be somewhere around there)
Play a game, and cancel quickly.
If you do it:

Read those words. :P
Remember to click somewhere that you can't usually go to, or you will have to do it again.

If you don't do it:

Start the whole thing over, and keep trying until you do it! Like I said before, this can get frustrating

Once you do it, you can get to places such as this place! :P (I put the vines there)

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


1 comment:

  1. GUESS WHAT??????????


    the day you posted this was my 11th birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!


    papad91278's the glitch queen and news crew member :D

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...