Monday, August 27, 2012

Rare Lei

Hi jammers! Jammie263 here!

First, I'd like to thank everyone who reads my blog, often or not! :) If it wasn't for you, I'd probably already quit blogging!

Onto the rare monday item! This item is 400 gems, not that cheap of expensive. I guess Animal Jam HQ finally decided to have some more items coming out at Jam Mart Clothing, not Jam Mart Furniture again! You know, since they are making a bunch of furniture themes!?


I don't know about you, but I absolutely adore the colors! So vibrant! :P

I bought a white lei when they were on clearance, and I'll be sure to buy a couple of these!

Also, if you have red "Land Ahoy - Jammie263" page, I recommend going there often! I update nearly everyday, and am already on Chapter 6! I'm thinking of maybe having it about 10 chapters, not as I had said in the beginning, 5-6! 

What do you think? :D

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

1 comment:

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...