Friday, August 3, 2012

Wavy Bookshelf

Hi jammers! Jammie263 here! =3

There is a new Wavy Bookshelf at Jam Mart Furniture!


It is not so expensive, 350 gems; and which makes me happy, for all jammers including non members! :P Did you notice that the Books that used to be in stories at Jam Mart Furniture are on the middle shelf? Interesting! :) 

A very modern day item, yet very artistic and well, wavy, and flowing. This is an item I would buy, but sadly I keep on buying items and not earning much, so I now only have 1,000 gems left! :( I've got to save up before getting this! 

Please comment more often jammers! I haven't gotten a comment all day! :(

And if you haven't joined this site, please do if you can! :)

Thank you for your time, support, and often visits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...