Monday, August 6, 2012

New Author and Power Broken

Hi jammers! Jammie263 here! 

You probably heard about the new author, Lehelter!?


She's a really talented writer! :P

I'm sorry about how thebeatles0042 doesn't post so often, or does news...

It's because she knows I always do it anyways. 

Also, I have an excuse for being late to tell you about the new author.

The power line in my neighborhood broke.

I'm serious. A HUGE tree fell down near my house, (no my house didn't break);

And another tree is tiping over. There are a lot of trees where I live.

Anyhow, she posts on Animal Jam Lotus; I don't know if she posts anywhere else.

I can't wait to see if more authors come! :P

And btw, this is my main blog.. so most likely if you become an author you won't be an Admin.

I'd like to show you guys, my 2 banners I made yesterday! 

(I showed them on different posts)


This one says:

Animal Jam Bouncies! TEEHEE! :P

I LOVE ANIMAL JAM!

Love ya <3!

Jammie263


Animal Jam Bouncies!

Nom nom nom! >:D

Jammie263.blogspot.com

Jammie263

Should I make one of these banners

my signature?

or should I stick to this:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...