Monday, August 13, 2012

New Blog... or not?

Hey jammers! Jammie263 here!

This is an interesting title.. isn't it!
I was thinking of making a new blog for people to go to and see cool videos that they might like! It probably won't have anything to do with animal jam, but then I thought that the blogs can't be deleted (at least I don't know how) so I wanted to post this for your opinion!

Or should I make a blog.. about my life and include that? :P

I will be making a poll about this, so you don't have to comment your opinion in the comments... just go to the side of this blog and enter! :)

Choices:

  • New blog, about my life (including videos)
  • New blog, just for videos
  • No new blog, you have been taking too much time on other blogs, and not spending as much on this one
  • Your choice... it really doesn't matter to me
  • Ehhhh... not really
  • I think you should make a new blog, I don't know which one though.

And the poll will be up there in no time! But remember, this is something I need to know soon, so the poll won't last long, tell me your opinion on this subject before it's too late!! :D
I will decide once the poll is over, or I have at least 10 votes! So please tell me your opinion!! (on left side of blog, keep on scrolling 'til you see it!)

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...