Sunday, August 12, 2012

Stegosaurus Tail

Hi jammers! Jammie263 here!

I have come back from the sleepover, and is now at my house! :P

I can finally post about the new Stegosaurus Tail that I predicted would come out at the Summer Carnival!

Now it seems that all the items on the tables for the clothing is finished! When do you think the Summer Carnival will end?



I'd better use all my tickets on anything I can buy.. I recommend doing the same.

And, I have some great news!

You know how so many people have been wondering how to get AJHQ Plaques?! Well, I found out how!! Click here! Hope this helps!

P.S. My drawings are better than a lot of other people's at the Gallery, but they don't put mine on! Why?! 

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...