Wednesday, August 8, 2012

5000 Views

H...ELLO JAMMERS! JAMMIE263 HERE! 

Why am I so excited?! Because this blog now has had 5000 VIEWS! :D 5000 VIEWS!! W00T W00T! I really want followers of this blog and everyone else to follow my mini blog.. Animal Jam Friendship... but only 1 person has. (out counting me) So if you haven't yet, please do! 

The URL is http://jammie263animaljamfriendship.blogspot.com

or just click this link:


Should I have a party for 5000 views...? :P

I don't know if anyone will come... how about the party is about 5000 views/... hmmmm... waffles? #

Waffle! (>^ .^)>#<(^. ^<)

I also made a banner for AJF! 
Here it is:

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, and can you please check out Animal Jam Friendship! And follow it? :D (it's my mini blog)

      Delete

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...