Thursday, August 23, 2012

MAINTENANCE - 6500 views

Hi jammers! 

Sorry to yell... but maintenance, again? Seriously Animal Jam HQ?! This is getting out of control! I was in the middle of playing Falling Phantoms to earn more gems because I spent about 6000 on wall floor for a room I'm making for underground den, and I was winning! Then BAM, I was logged off. 


Ugh. These "currently offline" thing usually lasts for about 15-30 minutes. 

Well I guess my computer WAS heating up and I could use those 15-30 minutes for something else like doing some math... (yeah I know, ugh.) but still, really!? REALLY!?

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...