Thursday, August 9, 2012

Good Memories Page

'Ello jammers! Jammie263 here!

Some of you may know about the "Good Memories" page on this blog, some of you may not. 

Let's separate our differences and just base each other on how many waffles we can eat.
No, just kidding.

I was thinking, isn't this blog just more about, you know.. 
wow if I don't know how would you!??!

Anyways... I decided the page would go better on Animal Jam Friendship, so I copied it, and pasted it. -.- Including the pictures. :P

I actually update this page the most often, because I keep on having good memories...

but I decided from now on, to stop updating on this Good Memories page, unless I feel like it. 

So if you want to see my new and updated memories, go to Animal Jam Friendship! :)

Just giving you a heads up! :)

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...