Monday, August 27, 2012

Shamans - Now Alphas

Hello jammers! Jammie263 here with some bad or good news.

Some jammers have not liked the shamans, and wanted their names changed. So animal jam hq has fulfilled their dream, and shamans are now called Alphas!

In my opinion, Alphas sound kind of weird..

Anyways, the definition of shaman is:

"a priest or priestess who uses magic for the purpose of curing the sick, divining the hidden, and controlling events"

And the meaning of alpha is (I couldn't find it in the dictionary so I guess I'll just say what it means):

"the leader, a male and female alpha are the only ones that can re-produce"

Yeah, and here is what Animal Jam HQ said:


I hope that is big enough, I don't think if you click it it will enlarge. -.-

Jam on AJ Jammers

HAAED (have an amazingly epic day)

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

1 comment:

  1. hi nice blog but are shamans taking items from jammers??

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...