Monday, April 29, 2013

Animal Jam it is! ;)

Hello Jammers! Jammie263 here!

Yes, Jammers. I'm changing my blog back to an Animal Jam blog! ^_^

Yup, that's right! I know not many were happy about me changing it anyways and I think I actually like Animal Jam more than Chicken Smoothie.

Although, I think I'm not going to be doing buddy of the months and years thing anymore. All of my buddies are amazing and I really don't think it's right to only single one out. c:

For the first news...


Just a little note from me.... <3

 

The rare monday item for today is the fox hat! Quite expensive sadly, 1,250 gems but still a nice item to buy!


For some other great news, my snake earned a new effect! First effect I've ever gotten, I'm really excited! :D I wonder if I can get multiple for each pet or only one for each...


And... another picture to remember! ^3^ It's (left to right) Nikki, me, and then Metro! ;P

Well, that's it so see you in Jamaa!

3 comments:

  1. XD Haha i thought only niky took a shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah lol I had wanted to take a picture before with us sleeping but she wanted us to be sitting so I took a picture of that instead. xD

      Delete

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...