Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Corn Stalk and Translations


Hi Jammers! Jammie263 here!

Sorry for the super late post... x3 Anyhow, the new item is the cornstalk!


It's 350 gems and members only, as you can obviously see. x3 

I'm really glad many followers are starting to comment again, I really really truly appreciate it. <3 Your support means so much to me so even if I do not reply to your comment(s), don't worry because I have seen them and I will keep them in my heart. ^-^

Next, the Epic Den of the week! Congratulations Lucky TheFox! c:


Last, Snowyclaw did a cool translation on her blog, so I just thought I could you show you guys it:


Cool right?! So yeah, that's it for today, I can't wait to see you in Jamaa! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...