Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Chicken Smoothie News! — 4/23/13

Hi CSians! Feeling the Love here! ;)


First off, I'm auctioning a set of the April store pets here:


Please bid, it would be greatly appreciated. ;)

Anyway, also, there are new free items that will be gone in 7 days so get them soon!


And last, I know a lot of you were upset about me changing the topic of this blog. I'm really sorry and although I know this probably will mean losing a lot of amazing viewers out there, I really have no interest in AJ now. [to tell you the truth, nor do I have that much in CS but it's still a lot more]. I'm think maybe I'll at some point start changing it to book reviews or something like that, but for now it stays. 

If there are any other suggestions, comment below, it would mean so much to me! Thank you so much for your infinite support, and remember that you guys mean the world to me. <3 You are the reason I feel I have a point to live. <3 <3 <3 Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...