Thursday, March 7, 2013

Been there, done that? Didn't?

Hello Jammers! Jammie263 here!

Ever scammed? No? Hacked? No? Well, if you are saying yes or thinking it right now, I'm not going to scream at you like crazy. 

However, I will give you a long lecture. :) Ahh... yes. My parents always give me long lectures about, well, EVERYTHING. I'm always thinking, "why can't you be like a regular parent who spanks their child on the butt and sends them to their room?" Anyways, here I go, boring you out. ^3^

Two Wrongs Don't Make a Right.

Right? 100% pure hatred doesn't give you a single excuse for scamming anyone unless they are the most horrible person in the entire world who's like a murderer or something. 


Moving on. It seems you are mistaken so many times... *sigh* that only happened a couple of times to me except they were small and weren't passed on. Like, "Jammie263, how'd you get your striped blue top hat? Did you scam it? Hack it?" and others. Seriously, I earned 'em from pure trading for months and having friends who helped me. 

Okay, now I'm just wandering off topic. What I'm trying to say is, they are VIRTUAL rares. No, if anyone's asking I'm NOT giving away my rares although I've already "half" quit. Because I care their rare? I guess you could say so, but really it's because they give me pleasant memories. Even though tops came out for a while, I still love my original one most simply because I worked hard to get it, and not just by playing games and buying one. 

I have this pink heart locket which is currently my oldest item which a friend gifted me when I first started. [I wasn't a member, at that time non members could accept gifts.] I wouldn't trade that pink locket for anything, not even the rarest thing on AJ. Memories. I hold on to them because you can't simply buy them. They remind me of the days when I went on AJ 24/7 and was obsessed with it, as you probably have guessed. Do I regret ever starting to play computer games? Maybe, maybe. But not completely I guess.

There's no point in spending so much time on trading, and I'm being serious. VIRTUAL. PIXELS. Even in real life it's not okay to scam, it's a crime. 

Now...

ZzzZzzzZzzz...

You know what... never mind. x3 See you in Jamaa!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...