Sunday, March 24, 2013

New Items

Hey Jammers! Jammie263 here! ;)

Guess what?


Another old item! Yay... *says sarcastically* Well, this isn't so bad looking, 'eh? 250 gems, members only, at Bahari Bargains.

There's a Crochet Set now!


I actually don't play the game and never have, but I know a lot of people who are big fans of Crochet. Even better, it's for all players to own. For only 400 gems, you could own the entire Crochet set!


I believe this was always for sale before. You know what saddens me? AJ is making so many furniture items [I like that!] but not many new clothing items! [sigh] I mean, most that come out are not exactly new. 


Looks like Crochet isn't the only one! There's Baseball gear too, which is 100 gems more expensive and members only. Personally, I stand against the fact they are obviously favoring Baseball and believe that it's worth more and should be for members only. Your opinion?

Anyhow, I have a sneaking suspicion that there will be some new sets of sport gear coming out soon! Soccer, baseball, hockey, there are endless possibilities! Hey, do you think they will get a ice skating rink to come out? I love figure skating, and that would be great for hockey too! :)

I'm still hoping for another world like they did by making an underwater world. Like, sky world or something. Obviously it's not happening anytime soon though, do you think we should start suggestion to AJ about it? [I already have but they probably never took notice to it]

Well, that's it so see you in Jamaa! ^-^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...