Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Porthole and more

Hi Jammers! Jammie263 here!

I haven't posted in a while so let me catch up to you guys...


Credit to Snowyclaw on this one...

You see that badge up in the left hand side? Weird, right? It looks like a seal or tiger... what's your opinion? Does this indicate something?

My personal thoughts:

The seal/tiger/etc. may explain what animal it goes on. I know that currently this goes on all underwater creatures, but maybe not for long?

Another one of my theories is that the seal represents that this item will later be able to be worn on both land and water although there is the penguin too... 

not so sure about that one. x3 Your theories? ;)


A raccoon News Crew Assignment! Can't wait to see the winning entry!


The Clover Necklace in Bahari Bargains, members only and 300 gems. 


The Clover Trident is 500 gems, members only, and also at Bahari Bargains. :D



Credit to Snowyclaw, these are some lion glitches. You see that bow,. it's purple and really weird looking with a black box near the edges.

The second one, the steampunk goggles really aren't working out for that King of the Jungle! Black squares around 'em.



The Salon Chair! Someone could buy a lot of these and make a barber shop! :P


And for today's new item, the Porthole! Not exactly new though... hey I never noticed these leave stores...? xD I guess I just don't pay much attention to clearance items.

See you in Jamaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...