Friday, March 1, 2013

What'd I miss? Apparently, a lot!

Hi Jammers! Jammie263 here!

So much to post! I completely forgot about Thursday always having tons of updates. *shakes head*

Anyways, I'll try to cruise along quickly.


First off, new badges!


Another birthstone! The Aquamarine Birthstone for March babies! ^-^


Credit to Snowyclaw, a raccoon plushie collection!


My raccoon! Loving them so far, how about you? ;)


What they look like when adopting them...! [adorable here too!]


A quick show of the raccoon's actions...

First is Sleeping!


The Hopping!


Then Playing! [I love this little rascal! It's laughing on the ground, 'ROFL'!]


Since it's March...


A new monthly member gift! Personally I'm not loving this Arctic Wolf Pup but the one I got I adore. x3

[I forgot to get a picture.... :/]






All the news! Lol, I was wondering what I forgot... I need to go get an Eagle Hat! Maybe if I sneak on quickly when my mom goes upstairs...? xD


Oh, and I almost forgot! I love this new [wallpaper was it?]! The bunny and raccoons are SO adorable!!! :3

See you in Jamaa!


2 comments:

  1. Jamie do you want me to make you a video of the raccoon moves cause if you do i will make you one

    ReplyDelete
  2. But here's a monthly member gift i made you have to click the video then copy it and then paste it in video URL http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aTFhkoxWsjk#t=48s

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...