Thursday, March 14, 2013

Quick Update

Hey Jammers! Jammie263 here!

A really short post today although it's the Thursday update... it seems there aren't that many new news...?

Moving on, here is the journal:


Happy Lucky Day everyone! ;) Also known as St. Patricks day.


The Ol' Barn is back! ^-^


Go green! c:


Just a reminder to keep on donating gems to the Conservation museum!


And last but not least, new videos at Brady Barr's lab!

Ooh, and there are new BFF toys! I tried to get 'em... didn't succeed. x3


New Clover Earmuffs! Look great but not that amazing on animals personally. I just wish I had these for real... meh my ears are always freezing.


March Calendar is up!


Like I mentioned earlier, the Ol' Farm is back for 5,000 gems!


Hmm... it seems the February Birthstone is back. Glitch??

See you in Jamaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...