Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Hat and Curly Wig + Phantom in Ice

Hello Jammers! Jammie263 here!

Yesterday's daily item was the Hat and Curly wig sold at the New Year's Party.


Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm noticing random items coming out at the New Year's party. Many items are coming earlier than they did the years before, which is kind of confusing me. How about you?

The Hat and Curly Wig is 300 gems and is for all members. (:


Today's daily item is the Phantom in Ice item! This was from last year too, or should I say last last year. I keep on forgetting it's already January 2013. xD Sorry I still haven't posted the buddy of the month a year... I'm always delaying. I'll try, I promise.

See you in Jamaa!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...