Thursday, January 17, 2013

Let's go crazy! xD

Hey Jammers! Jammie263 here!

I haven't posted in a while and I've totally forgotten about what items came out on what days. So, let's go crazy!! xD

Here we go with random new updates I've noticed:


Rare Snow Shoes! 900 gems. c:


 

 

All the new updates. c: Not going to say much just that there's certainly been a lot going on since I was gone. xP


Ahh... great job Magical Fierypaw! C:

  

The Hot Shop huh? The shop is in three places. Wow, different items in each? Awesome!


 


Wow..... I'm amazed. I really thought top hats would never come out again. xD The only really rare item that came out was them. Although I have the blue one, I really don't care anymore. Take that all those stupid scammers!! >:D Top Hats don't matter anymore! You did all those horrible things to only be turned down by this awesome store that's selling me. c:

Now I can finally get my dream red top hat. <3 And no one's going to stop me. Thank you Animal Jam! Now could you please have everything come out like this? ^_^ So that Animal Jam can go back to it's original place where rares don't worry?


 Tablet? Lol, it looks funny. I think it's doing it for me since I wanted to get an iPad for christmas... now I can get a virtual one!! <3

That wallpaper has become quite rare, huh? Guess it's worth only 400 gems now though!


The Gems x2 Game is Twister!! c:

That's it but if I missed something please tell me. :P See you in Jamaa with tons of tops! And me with a red one! C:



3 comments:

  1. My yellow worn got scammed by a red top hat :(
    Sydney24

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I haven't been commenting. I've been really busy
    Lexie1234

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and they brought back tan carpet for members
    Lexie1234

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...