Sunday, January 13, 2013

Snow Cannon, Sled, and Ice Block

Hello Jammers! Jammie263 here!

Sorry for not posting for three days! 

First off, here are the past new daily items:


The snow cannon is 450 gems and is members only. A returning item I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong. :P


The Sled is 300 gems and is also members only. I definitely love this item. I just got an idea, they should make a game that involves sledding! Like going down a hill and dodging obstacles. No? Is that copying some game I know on Animal Jam already..? xD


For today's daily item is the Ice Block! It is 150 gems and is members only. I've seen many users use this for many interesting structures that are quite unique. A very creative one I noticed was making an igloo! Animal Jam should totally create a new den called the Igloo! :P 

Now, onto a new video posted that snowyclaw noticed:


This may be a bit confusing to some people because it's more for parents but this was actually quite interesting to me. There were some interesting ways to get parents to think Animal Jam is a great educated site for kids. The title may seem a bit odd but I highly recommend listening to this if you have a wide vocabulary. C:

See you in Jamaa!


3 comments:

  1. You are using two graphics that I worked to find in Aj Source Code:

    http://prod.2.web.animaljam.com/public/images/coming_soon/monkey_graham.png

    http://prod.2.web.animaljam.com/public/images/coming_soon/tiger.png

    Please give credit to me with a link to JammerCentral.blogspot.com under each image. To read more:

    http://jammercentral.blogspot.com/2013/01/rare-cozy-shoes-graphics.html

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for telling me that, I never realized you were the first to find them. I just see many graphics everywhere and since I assume they didn't find it first I just randomly put it on my blog if it interests me. xD c:

      Delete
  2. I watched the whole video :D I loved it, very informational. I get it now anyway! One thing they should have talked about was getting AJ safe! Like what scammers are, and how we protect your kids from them. I think they should have included that!

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...