Thursday, January 3, 2013

Sorry again - Update!

Hey Jammers! Jammie263 here!

I was hoping SilverTail could do today's post, but she had some figure skating practice today. Anyhow, I squeezed in time today to post yesterday and today's post.

For yesterday, here are some new items:


The bunny hat! I'm not quite sure if that's it, but the bunny hat is 500 gems and for all players. ^0^

Now, onto the new update!


Snow forts are back! Already?


5,000 gems... I would buy one but I already have one and I don't have enough room to buy any more dens... >.< Oh well. I just wish they'd give us more space to buy dens. :P


Owls are so adorable! I know I have said that many times before, but you have to agree! ^-^


Another Alpha contest! I may enter, this one seems to be some I may be good at. Look at Liza all sassy, definitely not her characteristic if I remember correctly! Hopefully you can read that, but if not...:

Can you turn your horse into a zebra? What about making your wolf look like a moose? Liza, the panda Alpha, wants to see what FUN ANIMALS Jammers can become!

Dress up and color your favorite ANIMAL to make it look like ANOTHER ANIMAL. Then, take a SCREENSHOT and submit it through JAMMER CENTRAL in Jamaa Township!

All entries are due by WEDNESDAY, January 9th. Good luck, Jammers!

I just noticed that capitalize a lot of words...


Cosmos is the new Alpha spotlight! He definitely seems to be in his character!


If you can't read this (which I can barely), click the picture to enlarge!


I apologize for the blurriness. Those owls are so distracting...


The new game with gems twice as much as usual is Mira Says! c: Credit to Snowyclaw's blog!


OOH!! So big, I would think in real life this would be worth a million dollars or more! Of course if the case was actually that small and so was everything else in real life.. never mind— not even close! xD

See you in Jamaa!



1 comment:

  1. In the new year party they came back with heart couches!!!
    Lexie1234

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...