Tuesday, January 1, 2013

It's the New Year, so get ready for 2013!

Hello Jammers! Jammie263 here! :3

Today is the first day of 2013, which means there's a new monthly gift, buddy of the year, and buddy of the month!

I feel like it's been ages since I've done a buddy of the month, and year of course, but that makes sense.

Please do tell me if I miss a month! I'm kind of worried I forgot all about December... oops I just checked. I didn't do it since October. No wonder it felt so long ago... I feel so bad. Dx

Well, hopefully nobody is bothered by that!

I will be posting those things tomorrow or even today possibly, but onto the news!


Hm.. I thought the wolf fireworks were at that Fourth of July party! Weird.. well always glad to see new items! :P It's 600 gems, and members only. I wonder if it was that expensive the last time...


The epic den of the week— Major Bravemajor Wow, my barn has more than 60 phantoms. xD I must admit they did pretty well... anyway! I can't believe Animal Jam HQ is keeping up with the Epic Dens of the week, that's pretty hard work! 


I couldn't post this earlier because I basically just got this.. I should of gotten it in the morning! :c


Moving on, it's the Owl! So adorable!! :3 I want one! *grabby hands*


Isn't Daintysky just plain cute? Here is what she does when you click on her:


Basically, she flies up into the air then comes gliding black slowly as she catches a mouse. If you choose one of the living creatures in the treasure box at the Pet Stop, she will catch that creature!


About the Pet Stop, I just dressed her up! She's so... beautiful! :P I love the new owls! You?


Another server glitch... all Nile servers? And some are filled in some are not... O_o

I think I won't be posting the buddy of the months and years today, and tomorrow I have school again. I may post it at around 9:00 PM again tomorrow and try to squeeze it in. If not, I may have to drag it even further. Hopefully I can do at least one today though. ^-^

See you in Jamaa!




2 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for the gift on Chicken Smoothie! I named it Jammie after you! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm okay about it! I was the buddy of THREE months :DD Yay! xD. That glitch happens to me every day, unless I get it that way and a little different. Everything is blank, there isn't even a name to it! At least it's a glitch. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...