Sunday, February 10, 2013

... And I just broke it

Hi Jammers! Jammie263 here!

GAHHH... I had to go to a Chinese New Year party yesterday and I came home at like 11:30 PM at night. 

I'm very sorry but at least I'm posting now, right? Before I "posted once a week" or around there. One post every two days isn't too bad then. xP

Moving on, yesterday's new items:



Heart Locket and Pink Crystals are now for purchase! I've always adored the Heart Locket although purple wasn't my favorite. Pink and blue were... <3 When I first joined AJ one of my first friends gifted me a pink heart locket. I still have that very same one. She was such a great friend. Annoyingly, I don't remember her user although I'm pretty sure she quit a while ago. :c


And for today's daily item, the Rose Bouquet! Lol, I remember once someone tried to bribe me so I would be their friend... they gifted me one of these things. xD Never excepted the gift though... or I'd feel bad about not becoming their buddy. 

See you in Jamaa!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...