Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Cowboy Boots

Hi Jammers! Jammie263 here!

There is this awesome new item in stocks today!


Cowboy Boots seem really cool although they should definitely be making some other ones called "Cowgirl boots". Although... I can imagine these being worn on girls more than boys actually. A ton of fashion, agreed?

There are 8 different colors although this brown is my favorite. The other ones look too fake... these look more like country boots. 

As much as I love the design of these boots, I don't see them getting popular. I took a few pictures of some of my animals wearing the brown ones:


I mean come on, for some of the animals the cowboy boots look like... like flip flops or something. xD I guess cowboy boots aren't supposed to go on penguins. :/

And look at the wolf, the legs look like their stuck. I'm pretty sure boots like that aren't supposed to go to your waist.



Even the bunny doesn't look to great on the cowboy boots and bunnies look neat in almost EVERYTHING, just saying. Don't get me wrong, I have no favorites okay? xD

The horses I must admit don't look that bad although theirs too go up to their 'waist'. I guess it's 'cause horses oftentimes are in the country so it fits better. I decided to keep them on my horse, it matches too. :P


 You're probably wondering, 'I thought you stopped showing each color of the item like before'. Well, yes I have. This is just a show of my least favorite colors. The first one's colors just don't go well together unless you happen to have your animal looking like that. Still, they just don't combine well. The white/silver cowboy boots keep me thinking, 'Aren't they in the country? Wouldn't the boots soon become brown anyways?'. I mean, seriously. xP

Yeah, a pretty long post considering there's only one new item but I had A LOT of opinions.

See you in Jamaa!


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Lol, same here! I'm just siting around humming and looking at your blog to see if there are any new posts!

      ~Wolfgirlgo

      Delete

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...