Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Friendship Party

Hi Jammers! Jammie263 here!

Just some news...



First off, congrats to Fabulous Berrypaw! ^-^


Lol, I have these parties all the time! Well, before I half quit that is... but you guys should hold them too, they're a great way to make new buddies and to keep in touch with your old ones!


Sorry for the blur. :c

[Credit to Snowyclaw, I couldn't enlarge the pic.... :?]


It seems there's a new place to log in now! I personally liked the old one better, this one reminds me of Moshi Monsters for some reason.


And for the new items, the Pink Wallpaper and Pink Swirls are at the Friendship Party for 500 gems each! ;) 

As much as I'm not a fan of pink, I do love the Pink Swirls's design!

See you in Jamaa!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...