Thursday, February 14, 2013

Bird of Paradise

Hey Jammers! Jammie263 here!

There's a ton of new updates for this Thursday...

Always so many things to post about every other Thursday huh? I wonder if AJ ever thought about splitting the updates so that they were on different days. xD


The Heart Antennas! Never thought these looked too great on animals but I



Ooh... love this new update! I can't wait to go searching for different birds in the Paradise Party!


A new calander for February! Lol, a little late if you ask me. xD


Ooh, can't wait to see that video! If you see that flag around, remember to watch it! ;)


Awesome! Awww... I should have entered that!


Aww.. I just adore the tigers! 
Mwahahaha, I was correct! It's a raccoon!


Ooh... can't wait to see the hat! Is it the one he's wearing?

Overflow is now for times 2 of the gems!

See you in Jamaa!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...