Saturday, February 9, 2013

More About Me: SilverTail/ thebeatles0042/ XxSilverMockingJayxX

Heyo!
So jammie263 posted something about her on another page, so I just thought that I could post something about myself too.


Pet Peeves:
AJ
Alpha girls (popular girls)
Rumors
Hackers
Scammers
Lies
Cheats
B+/B/B-s (One of my worst grades)
Cheaters
Popular wanna-be(e)s
I-think-I-am-so-cool people
Shy people (I'm an outgoing person, I'm LOUD XD)
C/D/F students (I'm just not used to them)
Mean People
Teachers who blame the whole class for no reason
Judgers (like people who judge others in a bad way)
Blackmailers
Depressing people
Rude people
Rude comments

Now onto Interests:

Reading
Writing
Language Arts
FOOD!! XD
Calculus(I learn some from my parents)
Algebra
Geometry 
Math
Art
FIGURE SKATING!! XD
Culture
Spring
Summer
Fall
Winter
Random people (like me!!)
Education
Architecture
Movie Directing
Animals
My dog
Trees
Getting Hyper
Books
Glasses
Speeches
History
Geography
Blogging
Typing

So I may have not posted everything that jammie263 had, but at least you know more about me :D

And too the person who commented 
I hope you have a great stinkin' life too! *smiles dumbly*
By the way, you wrote 'because' wrong 


"Look, everyone wanted a new author beacause we wanted more posts. You only post once a week for heavens sake! This blog stinks now that no one is posting. Goodbye forever Jammie, goodluck with this stinken blog"







1 comment:

  1. First off, yay I have some similar ones to you. xP

    Anyways, yup your worst grade is a B- I believe, just like mine. XD

    Second off, I really hate judging too but it seems you are kind of judging people with bad grades. Sometimes people don't have parents that are really smart. Some people actually try really hard but they still get C's, D's, and sometimes even F's.

    Third off, lol you need to tell me more about calculus in all because obviously I don't know much about your life. *looks sad because wanted to be Silvertail's stalker :c*

    Lol. xD Also, don't worry it's fine. [About the last thing you said.]

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...