Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Barrel Sponge

Hiya jammers! Jammie263 here! ^^

The daily new item is the Barrel Sponge!!


Okay, maybe not exactly new.. this item seems to be coming into stores then out again.

Onto the facts, it's at Kani Cove's own Sunken Treasures for 400 gems and like all the other Sunken Treasures items (because non members can't get the underwater den), members only.

There's also been a new post on the Daily Explorer (sorry I haven't been posting about those lately.. I don't find many of them interesting :|).


It's about the print-and-play activities on Dr. Tierney's Thys Aquarium!

Also, I am now an author of 5 blogs! 

Here are the links to the other 4 ^^



(I re-designed it, I hope you guys can follow and comment there often!)


And the newest one I got invited to...


So yeah, that's it for now! 

Oh wait, and I almost forgot!

Which signature do you think would be best?

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!



I'm thinking about it, but if you guys end up choosing the second 1, I need to make more of them not saying Animal Jam Bouncies Admin for the other blogs. x3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...