Sunday, September 2, 2012

Monkey Throne

Hi jammers! Jammie263 here!

There is a new item at the Monkeys Only Party!


The Monkey Throne is 700 gems and sorry to disappoint non members, members only. 

It looks really neat doesn't it?

Also, I learned how to do the Monkeys Only Party Glitch! I did it once, but then I couldn't do it again to do a video, so it will probably be coming in pictures without showing me doing it.. or be shown in a week or so. I haven't exactly "mastered" it yet. You should of seen me! I probably should of made a video, but I didn't so nobody gets to laugh. >:)

-Jam on AJ Jammers-
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...