Thursday, September 6, 2012

Potted Plants

Hey jammers! Jammie263 here!

Like I predicted, the plants from Coral Canyons' original store came out, at Treetop Gardens.

They are increasing slowly, this time Potted Plants came out.


Do you think it's a good idea for all the items from before to start coming out again? 

I think in the middle of the process I would be devastated, but the turnout when everything is equal will turn out well. But then nobody will see the meaning of Jamaa...

Oh, and I forgot to tell you my dream yesterday!

Somebody posted my blog on Yahoo! in my dream. :P

I was so excited, and I had like a million followers, with viewing all the time. And a ton of comments and people talking on my chat box, and entering polls.

Ahh... when that day comes. :)

Though it probably won't. o.O

Animal Jam HQ also has a new post, I just don't think anyone needs to read something they already know about the Ticket Shop and the Summer Carnival leaving soon.

Jam on AJ Jammers!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

2 comments:

  1. I once had a couple of those internet related dreams. Oddly, they both involved Club Penguin..
    In one, aliens attacked Club Penguin land, and in the other, non members could put furniture in their igloo.

    What I think, is that the plants were very high in demand and AJHQ thought they were doing a kindness for some who desperate for them. I personally think that it was a kindness, but with a little consequence. Like the return of royals, leaf necklaces, or flags.

    ~DoomyPanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do agree, except sometimes people want items for their rareness, and if they aren't rare anymore, then they really don't feel better. It ends up only disappointing some who had them. Though, if they maybe sent just a few of them to jammers, it would still be rare and they would be happy.. except it wouldn't be really fair.. I don't know how to solve the problem.

      -Jammie263

      Delete

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...