Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sea Turtle Submersible

Hi jammers! Jammie263 here! ^^

Today we have a new underwater den item at Sunken Treasures in Kani Cove!


It's members only... but I think this was a pretty good idea. Although I don't decorate my underwater dens much. :|

The Sea Turtle Submersible looks really cool, doesn't it?

Don't know what Submersible means?

Noun: A small vehicle designed to operate in water

Cool huh?

It looks weird how the flippers are sticking out of the head though... and it costs 1,200 gems, like as much as some Epic Wonders items. 

That gives me an idea, I think they should make an underwater Epic Wonders! :P 

See you in Jamaa!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,please friend me on AJ! User:Angel34858

    ~Angel34858

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...