Saturday, May 26, 2012

Coral Canyons Journey Book

Having problems finding things? Well, here's some clues! I'm not going to tell you where they are, but I have some pictures so you can try to figure out by their backgrounds! 

Here's the Tarantula:


Here's the Coyote:


Here's the Dandelions:


Here's the Scorpion:


Here's the Gila Monster:


Here's the Honeybees:


Here's the Rattle Snake:


Here's the Saguaro Cactus:


Here's the Groundhog (I don't see the eyes! XD)


Here's the Peregrine Falcon:


Here's the Cardinal:


Here's the gift you get when you finish!! 


I hope this helped!! :) I feel that telling where it is too is just too easy and makes the prize not worth much anymore! Anyways, good luck hunting!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...