Sunday, May 20, 2012

Flat Rock!

The NEW flat rock!

It's a rock, wow... no wait, it's a FLAT rock! Wow AJ, which animal is this for? Who had the idea of this or was it AJHQ's idea? Anyways, I find it quite funny that Animal Jam HQ decided to bring a new item to AJ and it was a rock! I'm definitely NOT buying this of 350 gems!
I wonder who would... well that's most of the news! There's also a new Beach Party item! It's not exactly new... since this happened a while ago I'm just a bit slow in news. Also, thanks to Jammer194056, I learned how to do the beach party glitch! I just hope it doesn't disappear! Once the Cruise Ship Party starts, I'll take picture to show you guys who don't know how, to do the Cruise Ship Party Glitch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...