Tuesday, May 15, 2012

How I got my name

Hi jammers! Jammie263 here!

I decided to update this page, and now I'm going to write my updated version of how I got my name (and it sounds much better if you are wondering).

Here it goes:

You may think I chose jammie because of JammieDodgers, a type of cookie, but no. I had wanted my user is be Jammie because of Animal Jam, but it was taken. My sister gave me the idea of adding 263 to make it more unique and personal. liked the name, and it wasn't already used, so I made it.

Yup, and that is how I got my name! :P

So, I hope I didn't bore you out of your mind, but many people have been asking how I got my name so I hope I finally gave them their answers! :P

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...