Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Word Glitch!

This is a word glitch that has happened to me many many many times! >:( It's really annoying. So I type this: (you don't have to type that when the glitch happens I just felt like typing that):
Then other people can't see it but it shows up on my screen. Except if you click the arrow pointing up above the chat bar, it doesn't show on your screen either! This is what the chat message screen said I said: (my name is Fauna Cottongirl)
I mean seriously! It doesn't even show. I get SUPER DUPER annoyed. It only starts showing if you reload. It's not a very unfrequent glitch but it's seriously annoying.

1 comment:

  1. That glitch happens to me a lot... once, someone almost deleted me because of it!

    ~DoomyPanda

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...