Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Giraffes!

I heard giraffes are coming out tomorrow!! :) Can't wait!! It's obvious they are going to be members only... I'd be really surprised if they were for non members too. Seems these days, Animal Jam HQ only makes animals for members! :( Well, they have to get people to become a member so they won't loose money and they won't have to take away AJ! People keep on sending me stuff like:





Not the giraffe party part... but how do you know giraffes are coming to AJ really soon! I'm really hoping they will give us more room for animals or I'll have to recycle one of my animals!! And I'm wishing AJHQ will give us more buddy space and inventory space... 0.0 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...