Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Party

Hey jammers! I decided to host a trading party! This time, even though I didn't announce it on my blog, there were way more people! In the beginning when I looked, it looked like this.



I left and started advertising again. The next time, I couldn't get in! I clicked my den way more than 20 times (including clicking OK and exiting out of the map) Every single time it said....



Then I started advertising again. This person said: INFINITY WHY ARE YOU DANCING???!!

And I say: EPIC TRADING PARTY  AT MY DEN!! YA DON'T WANNA MISS THIS HUGE EVENT!!

Then they kept saying that. I decided to click the blue arrow above the chat place, and realized my words weren't showing up.  I got in my den easily and about 10 people had already left.  Anyways, it was a great party! JAM ON AJ JAMMERS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind to one another. :)

See you in Jamaa,
Jammie263

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...